To request molecular testing
- Please send a completed request form stating which test you require.
- Please clearly indicate your EDI and email address so that we can get the result to you promptly.
- Send a copy of the request form to firstname.lastname@example.org AND to the originating laboratory so that they may send the block to us for testing.
- Pass on information about billing to the patient.
- If the cost of this test is not covered by your DHB, write 'PATIENT PAYMENT' on the form.
- Please ensure the patient will arrange prompt payment to avoid delays in testing.
- Payment options are via credit card or direct banking - details at the bottom of the form.
We currently offer
- PDL1 immunohistochemistry for immunotherapy
- MSI immunohistochemistry for immunotherapy
- EGFR (plasma) mutation testing including T790M
- KRAS mutation testing
- NRAS mutation testing
- BRAF mutation testing
- NRAS / BRAF / EGFR mutuation testing
- All RAS testing
*Our prices include the preparation of the slides, review by a Pathologist, the molecular test and the final issuing of a report.
**Price also includes interpretation of staining by a Pathologist specially trained in PDL1 analysis.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
- All requests excluding Plasma EGFR - Formalin fixed paraffin tissue block(s) with sufficient tumour cells for testing.
- Plasma EGFR - Minimum of 15mls blood in EDTA tubes.