We are pleased to be able to advise of further collection facilities opening, as follows:
Bethlehem (open from Tues 12th May) 8.00am – 4.30pm Mon - Fri
Baymed (open from Tues 12th May) 8.00am – 4.30pm Mon - Fri
Phoenix House (open from Mon 11th May) 7.30am – 4.30pm Mon - Fri
Kawerau 8.00am – 2.30pm Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
No change to the following:
Cameron Rd 7.30am – 6.00pm Mon – Fri
Mt Maunganui 7.30am – 5.00pm Mon – Fri
Te Puke 8.00am – 4.00pm Mon, Wed, Fri
Katikati 8.00am – 4.00pm Mon, Wed, Fri
Whakatane Hospital 8.00am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri
Opotiki 8.00am – 2.30pm Mon – Fri
- These can continue to be sent in advance of the patient to the dedicated email address email@example.com
- Please ensure you state in the subject line which collection facility the patient will attend.
- Please do not send us the physical copy as well.
Current domiciliary criteria continue to be:
- Immunocompromised, bed-bound or incapacitated, dementia/ hospital level patients,
- Only requests from GP’s will be accepted,
- Being over 70 years old is not a criterion for a home visit, and
- Lack of transport is not a criterion for a home visit.
A reminder that all Microbiology services are back to normal, with any COVID-19 testing restrictions now lifted.